Owner Operator / Master Hairstylist / Color Expert
Designing hair for over 32 years, Elie is a Master Stylist with a unique career history enhanced by studying abroad in France, Lebanon, Ivory Cost and the USA. He has participated in major events around the world including Paris, Las Vegas, New York, San Diego, Chicago and Beirut. He successfully ranked first in the Allied Beauty Association competition in Toronto.
“It’s not about being remembered. It’s about never being forgotten.” :
Join Our Team!
We're Hiring Talented Stylists
Experienced Hair Stylist Opportunity at Top Hair Salon in Hamilton
Join the winning team
Eliegante Hair Design & Spa is excited to be expanding the team of upscale hair experts! We are looking for experienced, passionate and motivated hair stylist that are ambitious to grow and be part of a winning team. At Eliegante, we are proud to be recognized as 2-time winner of top 3 Hair Salons in Hamilton in 2018 and 2019.
Who we are
The Eliegante team of experts are dedicated to providing a unique and memorable experience to each guest and with every visit. We strive to deliver the highest quality of service, products and education available. We promise to go the extra mile to be your day maker.
Our mission at Eliegante Hair Design & Spa is to provide a relaxing, positive atmosphere and clean environment to our guests and staff. From the first smile at the door to the final reveal, we want everyone to feel our passion for customer care, because passion is what sets apart your experience with us.
Our Core Values
Our core values make us who we are! Our guests deserve the highest level of service we can provide. We take a tremendous level of pride in satisfying each of our guests.
– 15+ years of experience as hair stylist
– Experienced in cutting, styling and colouring different types of hair
– Punctual, professional, friendly and creative
– Maintain current and valid License from the College and Trade Ministry
– Available to work full-time hours (open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday Saturday), as required
– Available to work evenings, as required
1. Provide exceptional designated services to salon Guest’s, including, shampoo, cut, colour, styles, perms, etc.
2. Professionally answer telephone and book appointments according to salon rules and regulations
3. Follow Eliegante’s code of conduct guidelines and employee handbook
4. Follow Eliegante’s general business rules, and quality control standards
5. Attend and participate in staff meetings
6. Maintain cleanliness and attractiveness of salon
7. Retail salon products to clients according to salon rules
8. Continue learning by watching fellow employees at work, when available
9. Review personal Employee Progress Report, Performance and Productivity Report
10. Eliegante is committed to your growth and offers Education Assistance Programs to ensure continuous professional development.
Eliegante offers competitive wages and commission.
How to Apply
Email application package to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please feel free to call the salon at 905.575.9835 or email at email@example.com